Friday, September 28, 2007

Can't tell them apart to save my life.

This is MaryBeth

This is Lisa
These are three year old twins in my daycare that come Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 5:00pm. We get to spend a lot of time together. I love twins. I want twins. I have been observing these two and their little nuances. They are so identical even their mother can't tell them apart. Mary has a a teeny tiny bump on her ear that you can see if you check and that is how I know which one is which each morning. Then I style their hair differently. Mary always has two ponytails or buns and Lisa always has one. They act, look, talk and do everything exactly the same. I've been studying them for two months now to see some differences and I am still coming up with nothing. At least on this day they are dressed differently, but normally, they are even dressed identically.


They are cuties. Quite a handful, but cute nonetheless.

No comments: