Sunday, February 22, 2009

I said I'd never drive a minivan...

so much for that statement. We just don't fit in anything smaller. This is the Honda Odyssey we got last night. We love it. The kids love it. No more Lexus.
Minivan says "dishwasher" so much more than a Lexus anyway. sidenote: I (Gretta) got a part-time job as a dishwasher at a local deli in town working from 10-2pm M-F. I love it, I just have to figure out how to not get dishpan hands. Hmphf.



My good friend Jeanne said "Nothin' sez "mom" like a van full of car seats."





At least we got the whole DVD thing to keep the kids entertained (and quiet) now if we could just teach Kaitlyn how to drive, we could just sit in the back and watch movies all the time!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Now lets give it a test drive to Floweeda!!!!

Ryan,Nicole and Addison Meulemans said...

you're such a MOM :)

Anonymous said...

I love your minivan Gretta! It looks really nice, of course it is a Honda! If I had more kids I might get one of those too :) !!!
Colleen